First of all, I want you to know that I did not have time to be wasting this week. I had about 1,000 things to do and I did maybe 10 of them. I didn’t do my laundry or pack or clean my room, but I did do these 20 things:
- Listened to the same song on repeat for an hour. I Thought You Were The One by Emma White (check it out), also the new Little Big Town album is amazing.
- Watched 5 episodes in a row of The O.C.
- Got Starbucks just because. So happy that they have the coconut milk mocha macchiato again!
- Watched all of my friends Snapchat stories.
- Sat outside doing nothing. The weather has been so awesome lately.
- Took a walk.
- Took a nap, and by this I mean I took a nap every day this week.
- Spent 2 hours in a bookstore but didn’t buy anything.
- Wrote half of 6 different blog posts.
- Looked through Beyoncé’s Instagram photos. Her pregnancy style is killing it.
- Read 4 chapters of the book I’m trying to finish, Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham. If you love Gilmore Girls it’s a must read.
- Organized my pens (I’m serious).
- Watched music videos on YouTube for approximately 2 ½ hours. When is the last time you watched one? I forgot how cool they were!
- Re-watched the last episode of Nashville and then watched the new one.
- Proceeded to cry for about 45 minutes after doing number 14.
- Drove to Target, decided not to go in, drove home.
- Watched a movie. Age of Adeline (again)!
- Colored a picture.
- Watered my succulent for the first time in 3 months.
- Contemplated life while lying in my bed. SO MANY questions…
Sometimes you just need a break. Life can be so stressful. Doing nothing on your to-do list is not really a permanent solution but it sure helped me distress this week. Overall my week was pretty good!
Spring Break is here!! Look for a post about my trip to Nashville next Friday!
Have a fabulous weekend!